企業概要 The Company
The company is a major European multinational fast fashion Company With more than 60 000 employees and 3000 shops around the world, the brand specialized in the production of fast-fashion creations. Extremely popular in the Japanese fashion scene, Japanese customer often combine their items in a creative way with more avant-garde styles, creating a look that the designers probably did not envision.
Title: [外資系] WorkPlace Manager Japan & Korea
- EXCLUSIVE RGF POSITION
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 The Position
This is an HR & WorkPlace Manager position.
The company is constantly growing and always on the lookout for top talent. Today, they are looking for candidates that will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives that align with the HR strategy. Following activities concerns focusing on workplace efficiency, performance management, employee relation and international mobility. In parallel, you are required to work on various tasks / projects in HR team liaising with local / global HR members and with other departments in order to achieve higher productivity and added value service towards the stakeholders. By strengthening the Japanese team in ways that are both simple and effective, you will correspond closely with the HR director and other international offices
• Position manages a team
必要なスキル・経験 - Required Skills and Experience:
• You design, implement, and manage the Company’s workplace Management Strategy. Reviewing the policies and procedures in line with the business needs; updating where necessary.
• By working with Regional HR Manager, you identify and communicate long-term goals and strategic initiatives for quality Employee Experience and how Support Office needs to be managed.
• You set, review, and update policies and procedures including Travel, mobility, Housing, Way of Working, Office Management.
• Taking all HR task/initiatives regarding On/off boarding
• Support mobility operations such as visa application process for international employees moving to Japan.
• Have an overview of all suppliers with their service level and cost level. Select and review them to ensure best cost optimization vs quality.
• Remind all employees of Health & Safety protocols
• Encourage & facilitate great workplace/office environment
• Organize events in Support Office time to time to increase the engagement of employees
求人の特徴- Selling points:
• Attractive Working conditions - 魅力的な労働条件
• Strong career opportunities - キャリアアップのチャンス
• International company - 国際的な企業
• Listed public company - 上場企業
• International opportunities - 国際的に活躍するチャンス有
• Good work-life balance / Low overtime - ワークライフバランス重視/残業少ない
• Close to station / Easy access through transportation - 駅近/アクセス便利